ASB Real Estate Investments has secured a $95 million loan for the WaterMarke Tower, a 35-story apartment building in downtown, the company announced Jan. 25.
The 10-year loan comes from Helaba, a German bank.
“This is an attractive long-term financing on a superior multifamily investment,” David Quigley, ASB managing director and chief investment officer, said in a statement. “We are also pleased to grow our relationship with Helaba.”
The WaterMarke Tower, at 705 W. 9th St., was completed in 2009. It has 214 units and 9,000 square feet of retail space leased to popular restaurant Faith & Flower.
The property is 95 percent leased.
The WaterMarke Tower was featured in the movie “Her.”
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Marriott AC, Moxy Hotel Project Secures $355M Construction Loan
- Long Beach Multifamily Building Sells for $73 Million
- Hotel Developer Welcomes Hospitality Tenant
- $300M Project Breaks Ground in Koreatown
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Mixed-Use Complex in Long Beach Sells for $48.9M
- $56.4M Given for Herald Examiner Building Renovation
- Calmwater Capital Provides $63M Loan to Build Thompson Hotel in Hollywood