The sprawl of Los Angeles County is dotted with 88 cities and an almost limitless number of unincorporated areas and neighborhoods. While commercial real estate often is the focus of the business world in L.A., the majority of the region’s population is intimate with a different set of properties: their homes.
In this world, the real estate agent is king – and these brokers’ businesses has seen a record rise over the last decade. The following special report details their successes and looks at players who drive the market.
Read the report:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Residential Brokers Special Report
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: James Harris and David Parnes
- Special Report: Who's Who in Real Estate
- Brokers Break Even
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly — Q2 2020
- Center Stage
- Broker Bonanza: The Top Residential Real Estate Agents and Sales in L.A.
- THE REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY