West L.A.-based diagnostic imaging company RadNet will contribute two of its imaging centers, Alamo Advanced Imaging and Simi Valley Advanced Imaging.
Adventist Health is headquartered near Sacramento.
According to terms of the partnership, RadNet will also take over operation management of Adventist Health’s Nancy Reagan Breast Center in Simi Valley.
“Adventist Health is pleased to partner with RadNet, the nation’s leading outpatient radiology provider,” Jennifer Swenson, president of Adventist Health Simi Valley, said in a statement. “Our joint venture will advance our imaging capabilities in the region and will provide our medical community with an integrated radiology network offering the full scope of imaging services.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- White House Appeals Order Blocking TikTok Restrictions
- Upfront Backs Glendale Cloud Security Firm
- Upfront Names New Co-Managing Partner
- Paradigm's Pandemic Layoffs Become Permanent
- Levine Leichtman Closes Second European Fund
- Autry Museum President to Retire